Monday, March 05, 2007

Robert's Email Following Last Kibera Visit

Good morning Nadia!
I'm very happy to write to you.I'm happy too to your friends and i just want to say thank you very much.In deed yesterday was a great day for the sick in Kibera. You are very kind and i'm sure your spiritual presence will remain forever in the hearts of the people we visited.Sincerely yours is a unique approach of assisting the people of Kibera.None of us has ever encountered such an approach.Only the Almighty God will be able to reward you.
As we were visiting this patients, deep in my heart was imagining how your people back home will be feeling by seeing your actions.I was imagining how happy they would be realize their great ones were in Kibera helping the poor.I think this is something they should know.I request that you tell them about your good work on the ground in KIBERA.
I salute your great friends.These are really friends.Is a pity that we spent a little time together,however,they have had a general feel of our Beloved community.
To me it was the hand of God that was with me.I was just doing what God wants me to do.I was expecting nothing out of you guys but at the end of it, together with my wife and daughter we were 3,000 richer.You can imagine how much you raised me, given the fact that, i have not paid my monthly rent of 2,500 a month since December.At least by yesterday evening i had paid a one month rent.
God showed his presence again when i received three of his people as visitors-church elder, pastor and a church member.Because of your kindness, were able to have a cup tea together.Yes, they asked me about my day and you can imagine how quick i was to narrate about your visit.At the end of it we all prayed that God refund you abundantly.
I'm planning to visit the patients who were visibly sick today in the evening just to confirm if they have had medicine.Specifically, i will be visiting the second and the last we visited plus the the lady whose young daughter was sick of malaria.
Pass my regards to our great philanthropic friends.If they won't mind me having their email addresses please don't mind sending me.May God bless you abundantly.
ASANTE SANA!
With regardsRobert Kheyi
Kibera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home